SANS Mentor training comes to Novi, Michigan in September 2019
DEV522 Defending Web Applications Security EssentialsThis class is intended for anyone tasked with implementing, managing, or protecting Web applications. It is particularly well suited to application security analysts, developers, application architects, pen testers, auditors who are interested in recommending proper mitigations for web security issues, and infrastructure security professionals who have an interest in better defending their web applications.
*Save 10% on your tuition fees. Enter registration discount code 10mentor19 when you register
Who Should Attend:
- Application developers
- Application security analysts or managers
- Application architects
- Penetration testers who are interested in learning about defensive strategies
- Security professionals who are interested in learning about web application security
- Auditors who need to understand defensive mechanisms in web applications
- Employees of PCI compliant organizations who need to be trained to comply with PCI requirements
- Those wanting to earn the GWEB certification from SANS GIAC
I have not yet settled on a venue for the class, but it will be in the Twelve Oaks area in Novi. More details on this as we get a little closer to the class dates.
For more details, visit the official SANS course page at https://www.sans.org/mentor/class/dev522-novi-16sep2019-melvin-drews
Post a Comment